- Our Doctors
- First Visit
Group Plan Coverage - No Waiting
The Stonehaven Comprehensive Dental Plan provides affordability and greater access to quality dental care. Your discounts are redeemable at all three Stonehaven Dental locations.
Licensed General Dentist providing sedation dentistry, oral surgery, orthodontics, dentistry for kids, and more to residents of Lehi, American Fork, Highland, Alpine, Pleasant Grove, Cedar Hills, Saratoga Springs, Eagle Mountain, Lindon, Orem, Draper, Bluffdale, Riverton, South Jordan, Sandy and surrounding areas.
Stonehaven Dental: Your Utah Dentist
Welcome to Stonehaven Dental, a premier provider of general dentistry, oral surgery, sedation, and orthodontics. Stonehaven provides high quality dentistry services at affordable prices. Our staff of doctors and hygienists has received extensive training and have years of experience to ensure that they provide the best service possible.
Relax in the Comfortable Offices of Stonehaven Dental
The dentists at Stonehaven Offices throughout Salt Lake City and Utah County are encouraging customer satisfaction by offering specialized dental care, such as root canals, in comfortable and inviting offices throughout the valley. Our dentists are highly trained in performing delicate procedures with as little pain as possible.
Upon arrival at our inviting offices you'll be greeted by the friendly and helpful staff. They will quickly put you through their introduction to the office and the necessary paperwork and forms to get you processed and ready to visit with one of the dentists. As a patient, you'll witness first hand how these masterful dentists respond to your needs and questions. These dentists are among an elite group of highly skilled and highly practiced dentists available at Stonehaven. You might assume that this level of effectiveness might cost more than you can afford; however, for their high level of care, Stonehaven offers affordable prices, ensuring quality care is available for anyone.
Our Dentists Specialize in Major Procedures Such as Root Canals at Stonehaven Dental Offices throughout the valley.
Root Canals are a procedure regularly performed at the offices of Stonehaven Dental located throughout Salt Lake City. The dental procedures for root canals can vary from dentist to dentist; however, the one consistent demand for root canals is that they be long-lasting. The purpose of root canals is to preserve the tooth. The damaged portion of the tooth is removed, as well as the nerve which causes the majority of the pain to the patient because of the level of decay.
Quality Dental Services at Affordable Prices
At Stonehaven, you can expect to receive quality service in a comfortable and professional environment. We know your time is important, which is why we treat most, if not all, of your dental needs in just one or two visits. We want to make your dental experience as convenient and carefree as possible. In order to better serve you better, we provide a variety of services to fit all your dental needs.
Some of our services include:
• General Dentistry: This includes examinations, teeth fillings, root canals, bridges, crowns, the diagnosis and treatment of gum diseases, and others. Our general services also include pediatric dentistry Utah.
• Cosmetic Dentistry: You can feel more confident in your smile with the cosmetic dentistry procedures from our offices. These can include tooth whitening, veneers, cosmetic bonding, and more.
• Orthodontics: Our dentists provide a variety of options to help correct and treat improper jaw growth and teeth misalignments. Our offices offer Invisalign, a custom made aligner that is clear and practically unnoticeable. You can straighten and correct your teeth while still feeling confident about your beautiful smile.
• Sedation Dentistry: There is no need to feel anxious at the dentist when you come to Stonehaven Dental for procedures that include tooth implants and root canals. We provide a variety of sedation options to help you relax and feel at ease when in our offices. Whether your child needs sedation to help them tolerate the procedures, or you want to calm your fears about dental work, we can help.
• Dental Emergency Service: If you have a dental emergency, our Utah dentists can help! Just give us a call any day, at any time.
Try Our Dentist Office Today!
If you are interested in one of the many services our Salt Lake City dentists provide or have questions about our practice, contact us today. We can answer your questions and schedule you for an appointment with one of our amazing dentists.